The Western PA CoC was awarded $405,000 in new projects, plus $20,250 in flexible administrative funding to be distributed at the discretion of the Governing Board, for a total of $425,250.
Projects funded include:
- Valley Youth House Committee / Western PA COC Host Homes Program – $75,000
- Fayette County Community Action Agency / CoC Coordinator Position – $30,000
- McKean County Redevelopment & Housing Authority / Home Connection – $125,000
- Fayette County Community Action Agency / Justice Housing Initiative – $175,000
- In addition, the CoC was awarded $20,250 in flexible administrative funding to be distributed at the discretion of the Governing Board.
To view the press release from FHLB-Pittsburgh and PHFA, click here. Thank you to FHLB-Pittsburgh & PHFA and congratulations to all projects selected!
The Western PA CoC’s System Performance Committee is looking for new members to join their committee! See the flyer below for more information about the charge of the committee. The ideal candidate loves data and the stories you can tell with it. Ideally the committee would like to have representation from each county in the CoC. We are currently missing a representative from Indiana, Washington, Westmoreland, Cameron, Elk, McKean, Mercer, and Potter Counties. If you are not from those counties but still interested, please contact either Brendan Auman (email@example.com) or Stephen Ramey (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details!