|The Eastern PA CoC was awarded $494,287 in new projects, plus $24,714 in flexible administrative funding to be distributed at the discretion of the Governing Board for a total of $519,001.
Projects funded include:
- Valley Youth House Committee / The Synergy Project – Allentown – $70,000
- Clinton County Housing Coalition / Eastern PA CoC Coordinator – $30,000
- Pocono Mountains United Way / RHAB Homeless Prevention/Diversion – $100,000
- Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence (PCADV) / Domestic Violence Housing First (DVHF) Pilot – $94,737
- Lehigh Valley Regional Advisory Board / Lehigh Conference of Churches / Diversion / Prevention Program – $125,000
- PA Interfaith Community Programs / Homeless Diversion Adams County – $74,550
- In addition, the CoC was awarded $24,714 in flexible administrative funding to be distributed at the discretion of the Governing Board.
To view the press release from FHLB-Pittsburgh and PHFA, click here. Thank you to FHLB-Pittsburgh & PHFA and congratulations to all projects selected!