The Eastern PA CoC’s Governing Board conducted a teleconference meeting yesterday and are providing the below guidance and resources.
1) No face-to-face CoC-related meetings should occur before May 1st. Any official meetings of the CoC must be conducted via teleconference or video conference.
2) The CoC’s next General Membership is scheduled to occur April 20th. This meeting will be conducted as a virtual online meeting with an abbreviated agenda, which will include an opportunity for attendees to converse with one another about their community/ program response to the Coronavirus.
3) In order to share information about resources and current practices, facilitate conversation, etc., a new COVID-19 Workplace page has been established. Please direct your COVID-19 questions and ideas to this page. We will be sharing ideas that we have heard from the PA Balance of State CoCs, emergency responses being implemented by CoCs from around the country, new resources made available by HUD and other funders, etc.
- If you already have a Workplace account and would like to join the COVID-19 Response group, please click this link https://fb.me/g/13n6F2KzE/NEwJHMZC
- If you do not already have a Workplace account and would like to join the CoC’s online community to receive critical news related to the CoC and COVID-19, please send an email to Brendan Auman at email@example.com that indicates our name, email, and county that you work in to be added.
We know this is a stressful time for everyone and hope that the new Workplace page provides us with an opportunity to support each other as we learn to navigate through our new reality. Please join the conversation and stay safe.