In case you missed it, the National Alliance to End Homelessness has posted ESG Learning Series Webinars that you can watch for free here. A link will also be posted to the Webinars tab under the ESG page. There are five video sessions posted that cover the following information:
- The Role of Emergency Shelter in a Crisis Response System
- Keys to Effective Low Barrier Emergency Shelters
- How to Transition Your Emergency Shelter to a Low Barrier and Housing Focused Shelter
- Which Rules are the Right Rules for Low Barrier Emergency Shelters?
- Rules and Safety in Low Barrier Shelters that Serve Single Adults
Each video ranges from about an hour to and hour and a half. If you’re interested in learning more about Emergency Shelter Resources, please feel free to watch.