Eastern PA CoC Homebase Coordinated Entry Evaluation
Between October 2021 and March 2022, Homebase conducted an evaluation of Eastern Pennsylvania Continuum of Care’s (CoC) coordinated entry system. This evaluation is intended to set a baseline for future annual evaluations and included the following:
• A review of key policies and procedures
• An analysis of data from the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS), the Point-in-Time (PIT) Count, and the Housing Inventory Count (HIC)
• Focus groups with participating agencies
• Interviews with unhoused and recently housed households
• Interviews with system stakeholders
• A survey targeting participating agencies and system stakeholders
• A directory analysis of system accessibility
The following report analyzes the strengths and challenges of Eastern Pennsylvania CoC’s coordinated entry system and the extent to which the system is meeting the goals of coordinated entry to provide efficient access to available housing and services and foster equity and effectiveness in the allocation of resources.
You can review the full report linked below.