Department of Corrections: Reentry Services Invitation to Qualify
The Pennsylvania Department of Corrections is pleased to announce the new Reentry Services Invitation to Qualify (ITQ) has been posted and is ready for vendor submissions. The following documents are attached to this email, and are also available on the DGS ITQ website https://www.dgs.pa.gov/Materials-Services-Procurement/Procurement-Resources/Pages/ITQ-Documents.aspx:
- Reentry Services Statement of Work – includes general and service-specific requirements
- Attachment A – Reentry Services Rate Card
- Attachment B – Home Plan Brochure
- Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions Appendix A
- Business Associate Agreement
The DOC is hosting two virtual information/Q&A sessions for current and potential vendors regarding the contract documents and process. These sessions will be held via Teams, and will require pre-registration. Sessions will cover the same information, so please register for only one session. Sessions will be held Monday, December 13th at 1:30 pm, and Tuesday, December 14th at 11:00 am. In order to address as many questions as possible, please send questions regarding the contract documents to Sue Duff at firstname.lastname@example.org by COB December 9, 2021. To register for a session, please email Sue Duff with the name(s) and email address(es) of attendees. After registering, you will receive the Teams meeting invitation.
All responses to the Reentry Services ITQ will be handled through the Jaggaer system: https://solutions.sciquest.com/apps/Router/SupplierLogin?CustOrg=CommonwealthPA.
Current vendors already have accounts in Jaggaer, so please do not create a duplicate account! If you need assistance accessing your account, please use the contact information on the Jaggaer home page.
Once you are in the Jaggaer system, you will need to complete the following steps in Supplier Registration:
- Ensure your Company Overview is complete
- Under ‘Business Details', if you have current commodity codes for Reentry Services (ending in ITQ-192 through ITQ-202), please remove them as they are no longer active. Then select the new commodity codes for the services you are applying to provide. New commodity codes can be accessed by searching re-entry services. New commodity codes end in ITQ-350 through ITQ-360. Please make sure you select the corresponding codes for all services you wish to provide through this contract.
- Ensure your Addresses and Contacts are correct
- Under ITQ Pre-Qualification Questionnaire, you will submit all required documents. Please ensure your narrative includes all required components in the Statement of Work, as well as any required licenses or certifications, and a list of proposed service locations.
- Acknowledge the ITQ Terms and Conditions
After you have completed the steps above and uploaded all required documents, you will see green checks next to all steps. Please let me know when you have completed everything. While this is an open solicitation where new vendors can apply at any time, current vendors must complete the above steps by January 15th, to ensure sufficient time to review submissions, create contracts and have contracts fully executed prior to expiration of the current contracts. Failure to complete the registration steps in time may result in a break in services.