Western PA FY2018 CoC Notice of Funding Availability
Public Posting of FY2018 CoC Application for the Western PA Continuum of Care (PA-601)
In accordance with HUD’s requirement that the FY2018 Continuum of Care Consolidated Application be available for public review and comment 48 hours prior to the submission deadline of September 18, 2018 at 7:59pm EST, please find the below listed documents to be submitted to HUD on behalf of the Western PA Continuum of Care (PA-601).
This posting consists of:
- CoC Application, including documentation of objective ranking and selection process, final version of the completed CoC Consolidated Application, and attachments to the CoC Consolidated Application.
- Project Priority Listing, including reallocation forms, all project applications that were accepted and ranked, and rejected projects.
Please send any comments to email@example.com by noon on Tuesday, September 18.
DRAFT Submission Documents, posted 9/16/18:
- FY2018 CoC Application PA-601: Completed CoC Consolidated Application, DRAFT 9/16/18
- FY2018 CoC Application PA-601: Attachments to the CoC Consolidated Application, DRAFT 9/16/18
- FY2018 Project Priority Listing PA-601, DRAFT 9/16/18
FY2018 CoC Final Ranking, which includes new & renewal projects
- Final Ranking, distributed 9/14/18
- FY18 Western CoC Ranking Calculator v5 -Final
General FY2018 CoC NOFA Competition Information:
- FY 2018 CoC Program Competition main page: https://www.hudexchange.info/programs/e-snaps/fy-2018-coc-program-nofa-coc-program-competition/#nofa-and-notices
- FY 2018 CoC Program NOFA – https://www.hudexchange.info/resource/5719/fy-2018-coc-program-nofa/
- FY 2018 CoC Program NOFA – What’s New, Changes and Highlights: https://www.hudexchange.info/resource/5721/fy-2018-coc-program-competition-nofa-whats-new-changes-and-highlights/
- GIW Reports – https://www.hudexchange.info/programs/coc/coc-giw-reports/?filter_Year=&filter_State=PA&filter_CoC=PA-601&program=CoC&group=GIW
- E-snaps information – https://www.hudexchange.info/programs/e-snaps/
FY18 NOFA-Related Webinars:
- Western PA CoC FY18 CoC NOFA Review Webinar – July 12, 2018. To watch the recording for this webinar, click here: DMA FY2018 CoC NOFA Webinar Recording. You can find a copy of the PowerPoint slides here: FY2018 PA BoS NOFA Webinar PowerPoint
The webinar covered various issues related to this year’s CoC NOFA, including:
- A general overview of the NOFA and HUD priorities
- Timelines for NOFA activities
- Available funding, tiering and ranking
- New projects options and process
- Renewal project application options and process
- E-snaps tips
- Appeals process
- USICH Webinar: Priorities and Processes of FY 2018 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition NOFA July 11, 2018 – Click here to view the recording of the webinar: Webinar: FY2018 Continuum of Care Competition: Strategies for Success
- A Primer on HUD’s CoC Program Competition Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA): Review of the FY18 Application, HUD Priorities, and Opportunities for DV/SA Providers – July 18, 2018 – 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm ET – Click to register: https://ta2ta.org/webinars/registration/webinar-to-support-domestic-and-sexual-violence-pr.html
- How Domestic Violence Programs Can Develop Well-Designed Housing Projects through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Continuum of Care (CoC) – July 19, 2018 – 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm ET – Click to Register: https://ta2ta.org/webinars/registration/how-domestic-violence-programs-can-develop-well-de.html
FY2018 Request for Proposals for NEW Permanent Housing Projects
The Western PA CoC is soliciting Preliminary Applications from agencies interested in applying for new Permanent Supportive Housing Projects serving Chronically Homeless Individuals/Families, Rapid Re-Housing, TH/RRH Joint Component Projects and PSH or RRH Expansion Projects.
The projects selected through this RFP will be submitted to HUD as part of the Western PA CoC’s FY2018 Continuum of Care Application. Please review the RFP for additional details.
The Preliminary Application is due by Close of Business on August 14, 2018. The CoC will inform organizations responding to this RFP if their project was selected by August 24.
UPDATE: As of August 15, 2018, the Western PA CoC is re-issuing an RFP for new projects. Responses are due by close of business on August 20, 2018.
FY2018 Request for Proposals for DV Bonus Projects
The Western PA CoC announces the availability of up to $912,126 to further the CoC’s ability to serve survivors of domestic violence. Three projects will be submitted for this funding:
- Rapid Re-Housing assistance to DV survivors
- Transitional Housing/Rapid Re-Housing Joint Component for DV survivors
- Coordinated Entry grant to support DV Assessment Centers
RFP for DV Rapid Re-Housing: Per HUD’s DV Bonus guidelines, the CoC is only eligible to apply for one DV Rapid Re-Housing (DV RRH) project. As such, the Western PA CoC has partnered with the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence (PCADV), who will serve as the Project Applicant. Together, the CoC and PCADV are jointly soliciting applications, evaluating applications and selecting agencies interested in providing DV RRH assistance in their community.
- Click here to access the RFP for DV Rapid Re-Housing
- Click here to access the Application for DV Rapid Re-Housing
RFP for TH/RRH Joint Component: Existing Transitional Housing providers with experience serving DV survivors are invited to respond to this RFP. The TH/RRH Joint Component model is described within the RFP and has proven to be a successful model to assist DV survivors to safely and successfully obtain permanent housing.
CE for DV: Rather than issuing a third RFP, DV Assessment Centers will be contacted directly to submit a budget to support their work.
DEADLINE EXTENDED: Responses for either of these RFPs are due by Close of Business on August 20, 2018
August 17, 2018. The CoC will inform organizations responding to this RFP if their project was selected by August 31. See RFPs for additional instructions.
Notification of Project Acceptance/Rejection for 2018 CoC Competition
The CoC is required to notify all project applicants and the community at large about the projects being submitted for funding and included in the FY2018 Western PA CoC’s Priority Listing. This information has been distributed via email, posted on Workplace. A copy of the email can be accessed using this link – PA-601 Notification of Project Acceptance_Rejection for 2018 CoC Competition, email sent 9-3-18.