Fayette County Community Action Agency (the CoC's Coordinated Entry Lead Agency) is looking for a Coordinated Entry Manager. Click here for the full job description.
This position is open to anyone in the state and they do not need to reside in the 20-county region. This will be a mostly remote position employed by Fayette County Community Action Agency that will require travel throughout the 20- County COC of Western Pennsylvania.
The CoC Coordinated Entry Manager will work directly with homeless assistance, human service, and housing providers throughout the 20-county region of the Western PA Continuum of Care (CoC) (One by One) to ensure that all households who are experiencing a housing crisis are able to access safe, affordable, and permanent housing through the One by One Coordinated Entry System of Western PA.
This position will supervise a team of CE Specialists to provide technical assistance to providers about Coordinated Entry and work with each agency to address their specific needs and concerns with regard to participating in the coordinated entry system. The Coordinated Entry Manager will also work to improve relationships among human service providers and housing/homeless providers across the CoC to better serve the complex needs of households experiencing housing insecurity. This position serves as the CES liaison between the Lead Agency, CoC CE Committee and Co-Chairs, CoC Governance Board and other systems-level coalitions and collaborations, including review and guidance on compliance with HUD CES Standards and Requirements. The CE Manager will also coordinate with the Lead Agency regarding specific functions related to administering the CES funding, monitoring, reporting and other duties as assigned. The CE Manager will work in collaboration with the CE Lead Agency and the CE Committee to coordinate changes to HMIS based on the needs of the system.
The Coordinated Entry Manager is a mandated reporter of suspected child abuse as defined by PA Child Protective Services Law. Responsibilities require the exercise of independent judgment and knowledge of overall agency activities.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services, or a related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Required: A minimum of 1 year of experience and demonstrated competency in systems thinking
- Preferred: A minimum of 1 year experience and demonstrated competency in client-centered/victim-centered advocacy.
- Preferred: A minimum of 1 year experience and demonstrated competency with housing and homelessness issues affecting victims of crime and effective advocacy strategies for both helping individual survivors and helping improve system response.
- Preferred: Experience with client-centered advocacy and management in community-based rapid rehousing models, or other housing models.
Please submit resume via mail or email to:
Fayette County Community Action Agency, Attention Chotta or Tammy
via mail: 108 N. Beeson Blvd Uniontown, PA 15401
via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and Tknouse@fccaa.org