Eastern PA CoC FY2017 Notice of Funding Availability
The awards for the FY2017 CoC Application have been announced and the results can be found here. The State of Pennsylvania had 519 total projects funded for a total of $102,583,484. Specifically, the Eastern PA CoC 509 has been awarded $11,926,872 for 78 total projects!
FY2017 CoC Application for the Eastern PA CoC, Submitted 9-28-17
- FY2017 Eastern PA CoC Application – FINAL
- FY2017 Eastern PA CoC Attachments to the Application – FINAL
- FY2017 Eastern PA CoC Project Priority Listing, FINAL
Public Posting of FY2017 CoC Application for the Eastern PA Continuum of Care (PA-509)
In accordance with HUD’s requirement that the FY2017 Continuum of Care Consolidated Application be available for public review and comment 48 hours prior to the submission deadline of September 28, 2017, 7:59 p.m. eastern time, please find the below listed documents to be submitted to HUD on behalf of the Eastern PA Continuum of Care (PA-509).
This posting consists of:
(1) CoC Application, including documentation of objective ranking and selection process, final version of the completed CoC Consolidated Application, and attachments to the CoC Consolidated Application.
(2) Project Priority Listing, including reallocation forms, all project applications that were accepted and ranked, and rejected projects.
Please send any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Thursday, September 28, 2017.
DRAFT Submission Documents, posted 9-26-17
- FY2017 CoC Application PA-509: Completed CoC Consolidated Application, DRAFT 9-26-17
- FY2017 CoC Application PA-509: Attachments to the CoC Consolidated Application, DRAFT 9-26-17
- FY2017 Project Priority Listing PA-509, DRAFT 9-26-17
FY2017 CoC Final Ranking, which includes new & renewal projects
Renewal Projects: Ranking Documents
- FY17 Renewal Ranking and Scoring
- FY17 Renewal Ranking Calculator (provides outcomes for each ranking criteria and the scoring assigned)
New Project RFP:
On August 3, 2017, the Eastern PA CoC announced the release of a Request For Proposals (RFP) for new permanent housing projects. Selected projects will be submitted as part of the CoC’s Consolidated Application to HUD under the FY2017 HUD CoC NOFA.
Click here to access this RFP.
Through this RFP, the CoC is accepting proposals for the following project types:
- Permanent Supportive Housing;
- Rapid Re-Housing;
- HUD’s new Joint Transitional Housing/ Rapid Re-Housing component; and
- Expansion projects.
See the HUD NOFA and information provided within the RFP for more information.
Preliminary Applications are due to DMA by close of business on Friday, August 11.
Please share this opportunity with contacts and community partners who might be interested in this opportunity to partner with the Eastern PA Continuum of Care to reduce and end homelessness.