Western PA FY2017 CoC Notice of Funding Availability
The awards for the FY2017 CoC Application have been announced and the results can be found here. The State of Pennsylvania had 519 total projects funded for a total of $102,583,484. Specifically, the Western CoC was awarded $9,424,572 for 74 projects!
FY2017 CoC Application for the Western PA CoC, Submitted 9-28-17
- FY2017 Western PA CoC Application – FINAL
- FY2017 Western PA CoC Attachments to the Application – FINAL
- FY2017 Western PA CoC Project Priority Listing – FINAL
Public Posting of FY2017 CoC Application for the Western PA Continuum of Care (PA-601)
In accordance with HUD’s requirement that the FY2017 Continuum of Care Consolidated Application be available for public review and comment 48 hours prior to the submission deadline of September 28, 2017, 7:59 p.m. eastern time, please find the below listed documents to be submitted to HUD on behalf of the Western PA Continuum of Care (PA-601).
This posting consists of:
(1) CoC Application, including documentation of objective ranking and selection process, final version of the completed CoC Consolidated Application, and attachments to the CoC Consolidated Application.
(2) Project Priority Listing, including reallocation forms, all project applications that were accepted and ranked, and rejected projects.
Please send any comments to email@example.com.
DRAFT Submission Documents, posted 9-26-17
- FY2017 CoC Application PA-601: Completed CoC Consolidated Application, DRAFT 9-26-17
- FY2017 CoC Application PA-601: Attachments to the CoC Consolidated Application, DRAFT 9-26-17
- FY2017 Project Priority Listing PA-601, DRAFT 9-26-17
FY2017 CoC Final Ranking, which includes new & renewal projects
Renewal Projects: Ranking Documents
- FY17 Renewal Scoring Sheet
- FY17 Renewal Ranking Calculator (provides outcomes for each ranking criteria and the scoring assigned)
- Western PA CoC Policy for Appealing Funding Decisions
New Project RFP:
On August 3, 2017, the Western PA CoC announced the release of two Request For Proposals (RFP) for new permanent housing projects in the Western PA CoC:
- RFP for new Permanent Housing projects: Under this RFP, the CoC is accepting proposals for the following project types: Permanent Supportive Housing; Rapid Re-Housing; the new Joint Transitional Housing/ Rapid Re-Housing component; and Expansion projects. Regional projects are strongly encouraged, but single-county projects will also be considered.
Click here to access the new Permanent Housing RFP.
- RFP for new Rapid Re-Housing projects for youth: Under this RFP, which was developed with significant input from the Western PA CoC Youth Committee, the CoC is accepting proposals for Rapid Re-Housing projects serving only youth. All projects submitted under this RFP will be expected to operate throughout the entire Northwest region or Southwest region.
Click here to access the new Rapid Re-Housing projects for youth RFP.
Preliminary Applications are due to DMA by close of business on Friday, August 11.
Selected projects will be submitted as part of the CoC’s Consolidated Application to HUD under the FY2017 HUD CoC NOFA.
Please share this opportunity with contacts and community partners who might be interested in either of these opportunities to partner with the Western PA Continuum of Care to reduce and end homelessness.